Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Tribute To My Dear Friend






Six years ago my dearest friend went through one of the most painful times in her life. Her first born son, William, was born into heaven. My friend Amy is one of the most sweetest, kindest, Godliest women I have ever had the priviledge to know. When I first started in photography, she let me bumble, stumble, and practise on her three precious sons and these are some of my favorite portraits we took of them all. My favorite one of Amy has her holding the teddy bear that was to be Williams and we incorporated that bear in every one of their family portraits ever since. I miss my dear friend who has since moved away, but our friendship has the stuff that will keep us friends forever. I honor you today Amy, mother of 4 sons. You are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment