Monday, July 6, 2009

Class of 2009








The class of 2009 is very special to me, because one of it's members is my first born son. The photographing of Seniors is so awesome because you get to be a part of this huge moment when these young adults are embarking on their futures. I love to be around them during their Senior year, they are so full of life, hope and promise. Nothing quite prepared me though,for what I would experience when photographing my own son's senior portraits. Happiness for his future, but such an aching sadness at how fast we got to this place in time. Colten is constantly making me laugh, even when I'm trying to be stern with him, (especially when he's in trouble), he's immensly talented in music and just the nicest young man ever. I know this sappy old Mom is long winded today, but I love this guy so much!


My beautiful family

Laressa, Wayne, Colten, me (Maxine), Brody

2 comments:

  1. I love that family picture of you all. I can't even imagine the emotions a mother feels when her baby boy is grown up and on his way to college. I know that day will be here before I know it. You and Wayne have done an amazing job with your kids and Colten has turned into the nicest young man. I am glad we got to see him as a little jr. higher and got to watch him graduate HS. Sending hugs to you Maxine. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so sweet. You have done a great job with all of your kids. Colten is a wonderful young man and will make a Godly husband for some girl someday!

    ReplyDelete